The Hampton Roads Philharmonic relies on your generous support to continue growing and to bring exciting music to your community. In addition to supporting the HRP Presents concert series, your donation helps the orchestra plan community events and bring great music to churches, outdoor events, local organizations, and businesses.
Our budget is met almost entirely by individual donors such as yourself. If you’d like to support our mission to inspire, enrich, and connect our community with classical music performed by local musicians, consider donating today. Each general donation helps us run our everyday costs, but if you are interested in helping with something more specific, we are currently funding the following capital purchases: Percussion, Related Equipment & Storage – Particularly Marimba, Glockenspiel, and Gong. If you are interested in funding a project or helping to expand our other ongoing efforts, we are working on:
- Building our music library – Particularly quality editions of standard works and newer non-Public Domain works.
- Commissioning New Works – Paying local composers to create new music in the community
- Young Artist Competition – Our competition is still growing, and we are raising funds to support the event. Doing this allows us to keep registration fees at a minimum, increase the award to First Place, and expand the prize pool to 1st and 2nd runner-up.
Your Amazon Purchases Can Support the HRP
When you shop on AmazonSmile, a percentage of your eligible purchases will support The Hampton Roads Philharmonic at no extra cost to you.
Head to Amazon Smile and choose the Hampton Roads Philharmonic.
Support from businesses, both large and small, are an essential piece of our budget. In return, corporate donations receive the following:
- A tagged post on our Facebook page thanking you for your support and advertising your business to our followers.
- Your logo and company listed on our website as a corporate sponsor
- The benefit of knowing that you helped to support a local arts organization!
Please contact Development@hrphil.org with inquiries.
Checks payable to “Hampton Roads Philharmonic” for your tax-deductible donation can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 3428
Hampton, VA 23663
Questions? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org about your donation, how to advertise with us, or the benefits of becoming a sponsor.
The Hampton Roads Philharmonic is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.